- Terms and conditions are applied to all orders and agreements made with Finaldrive-trackmotors.
- Finaldrive-trackmotors are supplying final drives for excavators worldwide.
- Communication with Finaldrive-trackmotors is recommended in English, as Finaldrive-trackmotors cannot take any responsibility for misunderstandings associated
with translation of third languages.
- All products from Finaldrive-trackmotors are covered by a 2-year warranty period from the date of delivery.
- All warranty will be void, if any plate or the serial number is removed from the final drive.
- In case of product failure, it is a condition that the customer issues the claim immediately after the problem has been discovered.
- All costs associated with troubleshooting is not covered by warranty. (Only the final drive itself is covered)
- Incorrect installation of hydraulic components is considered a warranty void.
- Finaldrive-trackmotors does not offer any warranty or accept returns on any bought used or reconditioned products.
- All shipments will be sent with TNT economy express, unless agreed otherwise.
- If alternative carrier or shipping service is needed, additional costs will be added to the individual order.
- All written offers must be accepted and confirmed by mail.
- All deliveries outside of Europe can only be placed through mail to Finaldrive-trackmotors customer service.
- The product responsibility will be transferred from Finaldrive-trackmotors to the customer from the point of delivery.
- The point of delivery takes places once the shipment is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Delivery times on the webshop is not an exact delivery date, but a guideline to inform the customer of the approximate delivery time.
- Finaldrive-trackmotors cannot be held responsible for any delays caused by carrier, weather, war, political or other environmental aspects.
- Finaldrive-trackmotors orders, will be paid in advance before shipment.
Fitting and installation guide:
- All final drives are supplied with an installation manual attached to the final drive.
- If the manual is not attached to the final drive when unpacking, it´s the customer responsibility to contact Finaldrive-trackmotors at
Info@Finaldrive-trackmotors.com. Otherwise Finaldrive-trackmotors can not be held responsible for a wrong installation of the final drive.
- If the final drive is not working after installation, we need the customer to provide photos of how the hydraulic hoses are connected to the final drive.
Documentation of the service with replacement of filters and hydraulic oil, previous to the installation of the final drive will be required.
- Finaldrive-trackmotors cannot be held responsible for any damages to the machine, in connection with the installation of the final drive.
- All prices on the webshop are subject to change. In case of the customer needs more final drives or have a special order, it’s possible for the customer to contact
us at: email@example.com.
- All quotations are valid for 30 days, unless something else is agreed.
- If the customer provides Finaldrive-trackmotors a drawing or photos of the final drive and the dimensions are not the same, compared to the final drive the
customer received, it is possible for the customer to use the return policy.
- Finaldrive-trackmotors can always cancel an order, if the product is no longer on stock or available.
Our Return policy
- No return will be accepted without our prior written agreement.
- Upon return the final drive must be in original packing as when received.
- If a final drive returns without a written agreement from Finaldrive-trackmotors, the final drive will not be credited, recharged or refunded. The customer has 30
days to pick up the final drive, at the warehouse of Finaldrive-trackmotors, from the day of receiving. After 30 days Finaldrive-trackmotors is not responsible for the
- If there are any scratches or any visible signs of use, Finaldrive-trackmotors will not take it back.
- If Finaldrive-trackmotors agree to take the final drive back, there will be a 20% restocking fee. The credited amount will be transferred to the credit card or by other
- Finaldrive-trackmotors are not responsible for any pallets/packages lost during shipping.
What is required to get a refund/change the final drive?
o No visible signs of use (No scratches, no opening of the ports)
o Original invoice must be attached to the package, or sent by email.
o The final drive must include all manuals and original packaging.
o We must have the final drive back within 15 calendar days.
o The customer is responsible for all the return shipping cost.
o Special orders or used products cannot be returned.
- If the customer receives a damaged, defect or wrong final drive upon receipt, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final drives which are damaged, defect or incorrect upon receipt, will be considered for a full cash refund or the possibility to get a new final drive.
Finaldrive-trackmotors will take care of the replacement of the final drive and pay all additional charges, during shipping costs.
- Finaldrive-trackmotors is not responsible for any shipping cost if the fault is due to the customer.
- If the customer wants to cancel the order after the payment has been made, Finaldrive-trackmotors needs to know it, before the order leaves the warehouse. A full
refund will be send
back to the customer’s credit card or other payment method.
- It’s not possible to cancel special orders or orders with used or reconditioned products.
- If the order has not been delivered to the customers address within 4 weeks, the customer can cancel the order and do not have to pay the restocking fee.
- Besides of the terms and conditions the customer accepts, by buying from Finaldrive-trackmotors, the Conditions are applicable to the Danish law.
- In case of any disputes, Finaldrive-trackmotors follows the Danish consumer complaints board.
- If a dispute occurs between Finaldrive-trackmotors and the customer, it will have to be dealt with in the Danish courts.
- If any damage to persons or other items, Finaldrive-trackmotors cannot take any responsibility, unless the damage can be directly associated with a failure of a
product supplied by Finaldrive-trackmotors.
- Finaldrive-trackmotors will not be responsible for any operations shutdown or other losses.
- Product liability cannot be higher than 2 million Danish kroner.
- To the extent that Finaldrive-trackmotors may be imposed on product liability to third parties, the buyer is obliged to keep Finaldrive-trackmotors ineffective to the
extent that Finaldrive-trackmotors liability is limited to the above points. If a third party involves Finaldrive-trackmotors in a product liability case at the ordinary
courts, the buyer agrees to sue or admit to the same court.
- To the extent that third parties should claim product liability and this third party or buyer reserves the right to withdraw Finaldrive-trackmotors or its suppliers, the
buyer must immediately notify Finaldrive-trackmotors.